CAHPS for ACOs Survey Vendor Training
Survey vendors must complete the following trainings for Performance Year 2021, which consists of one self-guided computer-based session and one webinar.
CAHPS for Accountable Care Organizations and Merit-based Incentive Payment Systems Survey Vendor Training – A combined training for CAHPS for ACOs and CAHPS for MIPS. This self-guided computer-based training will cover content related to: Survey Overview and Background; Sample Design and Patient Selection; Data Analysis and Public Reporting; Roles and Responsibilities; CMS DUA; Data Collection Protocol; and Vendor Oversight. (May 2021)
- Required for all conditionally-approved CAHPS Survey for MIPS and ACOs Survey Vendors
- Key vendor and/or subcontractor staff required to complete training include:
- Project Manager;
- Information Systems Specialist and Computer Programmer(s)/Developer(s);
- Call Center Supervisor; and
- Mail Center Supervisor
CAHPS for Accountable Care Organizations and Merit-based Incentive Payment Systems Survey Vendor Training – This webinar will cover data-specific content common to both the CAHPS for ACOs and CAHPS for MIPS Surveys, including: Data Safeguarding; Data Coding; File Preparation; and Data Submission. (November 2021)
- Required for all approved CAHPS for MIPS and ACOs Survey Vendors to maintain approval status.
- Staff members fulfilling the roles of Project Manager, Information Systems Specialists and Computer Programmer/Developer(s), Data Administrator, and Back-up Data Administrator are required to attend.
Performance Year 2021 Training Materials
The PowerPoint slides for 2021 ACO and MIPS Survey vendor training will be available at a later date.
Note that there are no registration fees associated with training.